Friday, July 10, 2015

Splash!

T.G.I.F!!! I don't know about anyone else but I'm ready for the weekend! I have a Pool Party layout to share today. I have to say, the embellishments in this kit are so much fun!!! So many different options for layering & adding dimension to your pages.
I started with splashing some paint on my paper before adhering layers of patterned paper & embellishments. I just kept layering until I achieved the look I wanted!
Noel's kits certainly make it so easy to put a page together with all of the great papers, embellishments, & goodies that you get every month! There's just a couple of these great Pool Party kits left - head over to the shop to pick one up!!

1 comment:

Lynn K said...

Such a fun layout! Your photo goes well with the papers and I love the stitched ribbon!