Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Birthday Boy "Country Life" Classic Kit

This is my last post featuring the "Country Life" Classic Kit.  I simply adored this kit and all of the bright colors.  It worked so well with all kinds of pictures of mine, from birthday photos, to wildflower fields, to Spirit Week at my kid's school---and lots in between.

This week I'm sharing a layout that I used quite a few of the stickers from the 12x12 sheet of Basic Grey Tea Garden banner stickers.


First I used the banner stickers to create a traditional mini banner across the bottom of the pages. I also used a few chipboard frames from the Noel Mignon "Shine Bright" Classic Kit (from earlier this year).


I used the banner stickers to create a little cluster on the top of the right hand side of my layout as well.




The Pretty Little Studio word flags made for some cute additions on the layout, along with the piece of the branding strip  which says "Father, sister, brother, mother".  The branding strip is from a piece of Pebbles paper.


Thank you for checking out the blog today!  Have fun working with the "Country Life" Classic Kit.  If you don't have one yet, I believe there are 2 more available in the store, right here.  It is jam packed with cuteness!!!


No comments: