Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Going Square with Country Life

Good morning! I've made another pocket page with the Country Life Daily Diary Kit. I decided to go completely square with this page and chose a page protector that has eight 4x4 pockets and four 2x2 pockets so that I could use those cute little cards that came in the kit.


I printed up my 4x4 photos and 2x2 photos by making a 4x6 collage of my photos. I repeated the theme of lace, washi, and embellishment on all the photos.


We recently moved and my beloved sewing machine has yet to be hooked up at the new house, so I substituted lace to provide the texture I was missing from my machine stitching.


I cut the washi in half so it wasn't quite as thick and took on more of a supporting role. I used staples to fasten the lace on to provide a contrast of hard and soft with the lace and the metal. I also outlined my Becky Higgins alphas from the kit to make them stand out more atop a louder pattern. 

Be sure to follow NoelMignon on Instagram to keep up to date with what's being made with the kits. 





1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love that you brought out the pretty bits of blue. Adorable!