Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Home Life with Country Life Daily Diary Kit

Hello Everyone! Hope you're doing well. I'm back today with a Project Life page using the awesome Country Life Daily Dairy Kit. A few weeks ago I spent some time at my parents house helping my Mom recover from shoulder surgery. Since I was going to be away for close to two weeks I brought my furry family with me. Everyone got along well and Mom is doing great!! My parents neighbors were so good to my Mom, stopping by to see if she was doing well. The Country Life Daily Diary kit coordinated so well with my photos from that week! Here's my page.
I love how bright and summery the kit is. Included in the kit are a few doilies and if you know me, you know how I love doilies!
There are several fun journaling cards included which I typed on with my vintage typewriter.
Here's a few more close-ups.

I added some stickles to the sunflower 3x4 card.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and there are a few Country Life Daily Diary kits left so grab one - you won't be disappointed! See you soon!
 

No comments: