Friday, September 18, 2015

first day of school

It's back to school time!!! And that means school layouts with the Show & Tell kit! I usually like to get these first day of school photos scrapped quickly so I can pop them right in my kids' school albums. 
This year I got to do 3 layouts because my youngest started preschool {sniff sniff} 

I loved what Brenda did with the alphas on her layout earlier this week (seen here) so I decided to lift that idea for the title of my page!
I used all of the great embellishments in the classic kit to fill in the spots. And it was perfect that I had the #4 in my kit...perfect for my sweet 4 yr old :)
For my older 2 kiddos I opted to do the same design for their pages but using different papers & embellishments to create a different look. I've mentioned before that I like to do this when I have multiple pages to create on the same subject with my kids (school, sports, etc). It just makes life easier!
You can see that even though they both have the same basic design, they look totally different. I seem to go back and forth with stitching on my pages and since I had my sewing machine out I decided to add some stitching to finish off my pages.

If you missed out on the Show & Tell classic kit there are a few Daily Diary kits left!!

No comments: