Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Pocket Page Insert with Blue Moon

Good morning! I've got another pocket page up using the Blue Moon Daily Diary kit. I decided to also stick with the lighter cards and elements in this kit to make this page.


I stuck with the general color scheme of pink, blue, and gold and carried this out on all the cards to pull the spread together.


I got some new gold metallic thread and it was the perfect finishing touch for this layout. How have I lived this long without it?!


I cut apart some of the journal cards to act as labels for journaling on the pictures. My typewriter was acting up but I think the mistakes add to the homemade-ness of the page. Perfectly imperfect :)

The Blue Moon Daily Diary Kit is still available. Head over and check it out and pick one up before they're gone!


No comments: