Monday, November 2, 2015

Documenting with the Daily Diary Golden Delicious Kit

This month Noel asked me if I would like to try out designing with the November Golden Delicious Daily Diary Kit.  Of course I said yes!!! Usually I use the Classic Scrapbook Kit, and this was a fun change, but the one thing I noticed was that they are packed full of goodness, and this got me thinking.... I want both kits lol! I think that the Daily Diary Kit, would make a fantastic "scrapbook" add on!!!  Oh the layers I could create!!! 

And here is what I created for the week of Sept 28 - Oct 4

I used some of the 2x2 cards that were in this month and lined them up on my top left card, and stitched them down. I love how it gave an extra layer to the date card.

Here is my right side.  I love that the kit had lots of little bits to layer on my cards, but they don't add lots of bulk!

This label was cut out from one of the journal cards

Here I stitched on a pumpkin for more layers and texture

I hope I have inspired you to give the Daily Dairy Kit a try!  Stay tuned all month to see the other 4 weeks I created using this awesome kit!!!!


No comments: