Saturday, November 7, 2015

Golden Delicious Daily Diary Shaped Tags

Hello Everyone! Michelle Zerull here with two new tags that were made from the Golden Delicious Daily Diary Kit. This kit is loaded with so much cute, fun products that it was hard to decide which items that I wanted to use first!
I decided to make tags, because I use them for everything. I attach them to small gifts, send them in the mail, use them on layouts....I'm always needing a cute tag! I used the Sizzix Scoreboard Canning Jar Die to make the shaped tags. The old-fashioned jelly jar shape was perfect! It is similar in shape to the Coffee House to-go cups. And Autumn is synonymous with Pumpkin Spice Lattes! If you don't use Sizzix, you can find similar shapes online to trace and cut with scissors.
I used a lot of "B" sides of the papers to make these. Both sides are awesome, so it's like getting twice as much to work with! I know this sounds silly, but I am pretty excited with the twine in this months kit, too. It looks like Bakers Twine, but has a rough texture like hemp. I love it!
Thank you for letting me share with you today. I truly loved making these and I can't wait to create more fun things with this month's Daily Diary Kit

Have a great day!



2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhh these are golden and delicious!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna said...

These are absolutely adorable!