Friday, November 27, 2015

Made To Create - You've Been Scraplifted, Crystal Butler!

Happy Black Friday! Did you do some shopping in the wee hours of the morning? 

Today is one of my favorite days of the year! I stay in my pajamas, usually do some Christmas crafting, clean house, and decorate for Christmas! It's so fun and relaxing! 

Today I'm sharing with you a wonderful layout from our friend Crystal Butler! She posted this during our fall crop, and I used the grid layout and embellishing as inspiration for my layout today! 


I used what I had- 4x4 photos and lots of goodies from the Golden Delicious kit. 


It was so fun to tuck in all these little goodies in here. 


This whole layout celebrates a weekend retreat I went to recently... being reminded that we are ALL made to create. I'd forgotten that this year.. there's been a lot of time this year that I haven't had to feed that side of me, and I've felt pretty crappy because of it. It is not easy, but it is so important to be able to take a little time to do the things you love. The people around you enjoy it! 


1 comment:

Crystal said...

This is gorgeous! I am honestly so FLOORED that you choose my layout to scraplift! I am in the middle of CHAOS in my scrappy room reorganization right now so this is JUST what I needed! THANK YOU from the bottom of my scrappy heart!