Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A week documented with Mistletoe & Holly Daily Diary Kit

Hi Everyone! Lynn here with my latest pocket page using the oh so awesome Mistletoe & Holly Daily Diary Kit. I have created cards and a home décor project with this gorgeous holiday kit, and today I'm sharing a pocket page which shows how versatile these kits are. The color combos in the kit are so pretty and are very complimentary to your holiday photos. Here's my page ...
 
I love the kraft, white, green and blue colors together. Here's my title card. I layered some elements from the Daily Dairy kit to add some pizzazz to a piece of the red striped paper, which is from the Classic kit.
Here's some close-ups of the cards. I LOVE all the stickers in the kit and they are a quick and easy way to "dress up" your cards. Isn't the reindeer card so cute?!
 I also like adding puffy stickers for detail without a lot of bulk.
I cut a piece of kraft cardstock above, added cardstock and puffy stickers and made my own PL card. Here's the last few cards.
I had so much fun creating this page and it was easy with the lovely Mistletoe & Holly kit. Stay tuned for more inspiration from the DT and I'll see you next week with another pocket page! Have a great week and a wonderful Holiday Season!!
 

No comments: