Monday, January 11, 2016

Documenting Wk 1 & 2 with Sweet Charlotte

Happy Monday! Danielle here today to share with you Week 1 & 2 of my 2016 Project Life using the Noel Mignon Sweet Charlotte Daily Diary Kit.
Here is Week 1. I love the Dear Lizzy cards that were included in this months kit.

Here is Week 2. I love the mix of colours in this months kit! 

There are lots of fun elements included in this months kit like Flair, Puffy Stickers, Enamels Dots and more

The clear cards are a fun element to add to a page. 

The Basic Grey Sticker Tab was perfect to stitch at the top of my Week 1 card. And that Dear Lizzy floral puffy sticker makes me wish I had more!!

 I had decided before I started PL for 2016 that I wanted to add texture to the edge of my pages, just like my December Daily, so when I saw the fabulous yellow pom pom trim, my heart did a little leap!

I added lots of Stickles from my stash to the cards to add a little bling.

I used the grey stripe packaging from the Dear Lizzy Stickers, to the bottom of my Week 2 date card.

I LOVE the Pretty Little Studio confetti that Noel included in this kit! 

I love how this card turned out! The moment I saw it, I knew I wanted to add a photo to the center of the lens.

The Basic Grey alpha stickers are perfect for layering! And the Webster Pages Enamel Dots in this months kit are hands down, my favourite!

I can't wait to see what you do with this months kit!

No comments: