Monday, February 22, 2016

Documenting WK 8 with a Process Video

Happy Monday! Danielle here today to share with you a new process video using the 

and here are some still shots

I loved working with this months kit! There were so many fun elements like the 4x4 glittered wood veneer, and the gold glitter enamel dots!
This weeks theme for the Design Team is "Hearts All a Flutter" - make an interactive or moving element (ex: dangling charm, hidden journaling, etc.) on your page. 

I chose to do an interactive element on my page. The bottom right hand corner of my page, I added a tag from Liam's new spring jacket.

I added a photo of the jacket, and stitched it to the tag that was on it. I slipped it into the page protector, so that the top part of the tag is on the outside, making it easy to open and read.

And here are a few close ups!




I hope you enjoyed a look at my process and the end result of my Project Life Wk 8. I hope I have inspired you to create something fabulous today.



No comments: