Saturday, February 20, 2016

finishing up flower week

Hello again!

We hope that you have been enjoying our flower projects this week.

Today it is my turn to share a project.


This layout features the Heart of Gold Classic kit. I will admit here that I am typically not a very flowery person and I struggle to use flowers on pages without them looking too gaudy. I did, however, these little monochromatic jeweled flowers in the February kit, and because of their small size they didn't feel too overwhelming on my layout.


I used a variety of papers on this page, some florals to go with the week's challenge and others to ground the page and give more variety. I tucked a chipboard frame under the corner of one of the pictures, tucked a bow under the edge of the flowers and added a few gold enamel stars around the page. The gold strip across the page is the pretty satin ribbon from this month's kit. 

I also used quite a few strips of washi tape from the Pink Paislee Memorandum washi booklet. 


Do you enjoy using flowers on your projects?

We would love to see what you do with them!

Feel free to take a look back through this week's post by our design team for some ideas on how to use the flowers in your scrappy stash and share your projects with us in our Noel Mignon Facebook community.

Have a great weekend!

♥♥


No comments: