Saturday, April 30, 2016

You are My Sunshine

For the Noel Mignon challenge this week we were to include a sunshine somewhere on our project.

For some designers the sun was easy to find, for others it was more "hidden" on the page.

I decided to make the sunshine on my page a big design element on an otherwise simple layout:


I used the Trailblazer Daily Diary kit for this page along with some bits and pieces from past kits and from my own crafty stash. The splatter paper behind the picture is actually packaging material from the yellow alphas in the kit. The gray lace adhesive trim is from a past kit, as are the enamel dots and the yellow alphas. 

The sun was made using the nozzle of my spray mist. Simply dip the straw from the nozzle into the mist and draw whatever you would like on your project. I also used this method to make the lines for my journaling. 


I used a few cards from the Daily Diary kit to layer and use for bits of journaling. 


The floral and gold tapes are from my crafty stash and the floral rub-on is a store item from Noel Mignon. 
The cork heart with the gold flecks was also a shop item. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today and come back soon to see new projects for our team using the brand new May kit. Make sure to stay tuned for the blog hop which begins next week! 

No comments: