Thursday, June 2, 2016

Documenting Wk 20 with Happy Days AND a Design Team Call!

Good morning everyone! Danielle here to share with you week 20 from my project life! Also scroll down to the bottom of this post for some BIG NEWS FROM NOEL MIGNON 
here is the process video

 Here is the brand new Happy Days Daily Diary Kit from Noel Mignon. Look at how full this kit is!!

Our challenge this week on the design team was to use a repeating shape throughout our project. I chose circles/polka dots.

 I love the vellum tags with gold from Jillibean Soup that Noel included. 

 as usual, I added some stitching to give an element of texture to the cards. I also love the yellow flowers that came in the kit, and how they add a nice pop of colour.

Here are some close ups
 I used my Hero Arts Soft Cantaloupe ink, and the eraser from my pencil to mark off the days on the May calendar.

Now for some BIG NEWS!!!!
Noel is having a Design Team call!!!

Get your projects together and email them to Noel@Noelmignon.com

No comments: