Friday, June 24, 2016

Playing with the Amy Tangerine postcard stamp

Hey guys, Michelle here with a layout I created using that awesome Amy Tangerine postcard stamp that came with the Happy Days Classic Kit. Right around the time the kit came out I saw a video on Amy Tangerine's blog on how she created a layout using that stamp along with Versamark, embossing powder and watercolor paints and I knew that I wanted to create something like that for myself!

So here's my take on making a layout with her inspiration:
I used white embossing powder with blue and yellow watercolors. Be sure to use watercolor paper when painting or your paper with peel or shred. 
Side note - there were some beach goers in the background of my photo so I used the smaller photo and that blue star to cover them up!!

Be sure to check out her video on how to create this watercolor postcard!
 

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Love what you did with that stamp.