Friday, June 10, 2016

preschool graduate

Hey guys, Michelle here and I'm pretty excited to share today's layout because it's my first (of many for sure!) using the new Happy Days Classic Kit. You guys, the embellishments in this kit are ah-mazing!!!! I can't wait to create and create and create with this kit!!!
And those alphas...there's 2 sets of alphas in the kit. I love when Noel includes a smaller alpha set. I get a lot of mileage out of those!

This week the design team is using camera accents in our pages and since my little one just had her preschool graduation {sniff sniff} that chipboard camera was a perfect addition to my page!
I decided to print one photo in color and 2 others in black and white. I also had my daughter write her name on that lined paper in the kit (it was easier for her to write in the white space and it actually looked better on my page). 
Side note - one of my favorite adhesives for those wood accents is the Stampin' Up! fine tip glue pen. I find it gives a nice hold to those oddly shaped accents like the wooden bookplate I used on my page. And it dries pretty fast!

So who's ready for summer vacation??? I know I am...one week to go!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is super cute! I like how you used b/w and color photos and it will be fun for your daughter to look back and see her handwriting on this page.