Monday, July 18, 2016

{High Five} Challenge with the "Summer Lovin'" Classic Kit

It's Meridy here and I have a layout to share today from the "Summer Lovin'" Classic Kit!  Keeping with the "High 5" theme this week, I challenged myself to use at least 5 different manufacturer's products on my layout.  This is so simple to do with the Noel Mignon kits because they are so PACKED with products!

I started with paper from Simple Stories Sunshine & Happiness collection and added a strip of paper from the Imaginisce Sunny collection.  Once I had the background of my layout created, I used some of the yellow cardstock from the kit and punched it with a border punch to add a little interest.  Next I matted the photo with cardstock from my stash and adhered that to my page.


Then it was time to really add in some more manufacturers...

I used alphabet stickers from Imaginisce and green Thickers from the "Happy Days" June 2016 Classic Kit for my title.  

I layered up a Jillibean tag, the Elle's Studio puffy stickers & label, some Echo Park brads, and a vellum die cut from my stash.  I topped off the Jillibean tag with a little Tim Holt Distress Crayon for a water color effect, and did my journaling right on top of that.  

And with those finishing touches, my layout was complete!  I believe total, I used 8 different manufacturer's products on this layout.  I always have fun mixing and matching products (and past kits) to create cute layouts for my albums.  That's one reason I love these kits so much, Noel mixes and matches for me, so I can just sit down create!!!



1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

This is such an awesome everyday photo! And I love the way you did the title with all the different colors of letter stickers!