Thursday, October 13, 2016

Documenting Wk 39 with Falloween

Happy Thursday! Danielle here and today I have Week 39 of my Project Life to share with you, using the Noel Mignon Falloween Daily Diary Kit!

First off, here is a process video


and here are some photos of my spread.


I love the yellow date card from Pretty Little Studio!!! It gives this project a nice pop of colour! This week I included some instructions from some of the kids new toys. I always think its fun too look back on some of the random stuff.


My neighbour sent me a photo of what our street looked like back in the 1940's, before our house was built. I used my Crate Paper "house" stamp from last months kit, and stamped with Staz On ink, directly onto the photo, to show where our house is today.


I grabbed some ribbon from my stash, and stitched it down the side of my page for added texture. There are so many awesome bits in this kit, from the rubber charms, felt flowers, and the cute stickers!!!


I used my sewing machine with some orange thread and did lots of stitching this week.


I love that fox sticker!! I layered it on top of a tag from my stash, along with a heart, and used a smaller zig zag stitch to tie it all together.


The Simple Stories word stickers are perfect for layering.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: