Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Falloween: Halloween

It's just a few days until my favorite holiday of the year and I seriously can not wait! I just love the magic feeling of Halloween night! I must have passed my love of Halloween onto my kids, because they are looking forward to it, too! They gear up for the holiday in their own way ... decorating their rooms and planning out their costumes ... last year, my daughter even used her own money to buy this cute tutu to wear to school during the month of October.

HALLOWEEN

For this page, I used the Bella Blvd. Washi Tape booklet that came in the Falloween Daily Diary Kit to create a background of tape strips. I love all of the colors and patterns together!


I matted my photo on a piece of scrap orange paper from my stash and then game it even more presence by matting it again on the black/white polka dot paper from the Classic kit. The top is accented with a cute cluster of stickers and a Bella Blvd. clip.


The title was cut using my Silhouette Cameo machine. I added the wood cat piece in place of the letter "o" to make it a bit more interesting ... and then anchored the title on a solid orange circle.

I used the stamp from the Falloween Classic kit to create another circle accent using the "Trick or Treat" stamp. I also made those cute little bats with the stamp ... coloring them with a blue colored pencil to match the title.


How gorgeous is that thick orange ribbon that came in the Classic kit this month?! I couldn't resist adding it around the bottom of my photo. I accented the center of the knotted ribbon with one of the die cuts from the Daily Dairy kit adhered to a punched black cardstock hexagon.

The number thickers are from my stash. I matted them with white cardstock so that they would stand out a bit better on the polka dot paper.



How are you gearing up for Halloween this week? Do you have a cute Halloween t-shirt, pin, or something else you like to wear to show your spirit of the season?

Happy scrapping!



No comments: