Saturday, October 29, 2016

Spooky Halloween | Falloween Classic Kit

Happy Saturday! Laura here with you today sharing a new page using the October Falloween kit!  As you probably know, this week the DT members are adding interactive elements to our pages and I enjoyed creating my layout with a fun movable part!


I really wanted to use the sweet Lawn Fawn "Trick or Treat" stamp set on my layout and decided to stamp a tone on tone design using the bat stamp and the Tim Holtz orange distress ink from the kit. I love the way it turned out, it is subtle but interesting all at the same time.  And so super easy to do, too!


I created a print and cut ghost in my Silhouette Studio software and after cutting a few out I layered them together for my interactive element, which is a fun spinner design. As you tip and tilt the layout, he spins in circles and moves up and down!


I love this tissue-y spider web from the kit, it is a perfect layering element. The ribbon is super pretty, too!


I used a combination of glittery Heidi Swapp alpha stickers and a Pretty Little Studio cut apart phrase for my title.  I also added some black enamel dots from my stash, to make the "o's" in the title look like eyes! I thought the puffy bat, resembled a uni-brow! Ha!


There are so many cute Halloween elements in this kit, I had a hard time showing any restraint and not loading up my page, as you can see!

I have created another process video for this layout, you can check it out below or here on my You-Tube channel!


Supply List:  Bella Blvd Pumpkin Day patterned paper, clips and die cuts from the Spooktacular collection;  Pebbles patterned paper - moonlight, jackolantern from the Trick or Treat collection;  Echo Park "Fall is in the Air" chipboard; American Crafts Halloween spider web doily, wood shapes and puffy stickers; American Crafts cardstock;  Heidi Swapp glitter alphas; May Arts ribbon; Tim Holtz distress ink; Lawn Fawn "Trick or Treat" stamp set; Pretty Little Studio October phrase strips. (from my stash: DMC floss, Mr. Huey's black and white mist, Teresa Collins enamel dots)

Thanks so much for visiting, see you next week!

No comments: