Monday, November 28, 2016

A Recipe Challenge with the "All Fall" Classic Kit

Hello all!  Today I will be sharing another layout I made with the "All Fall" Classic Kit.  I'm happy to say, I got quite a few double page layouts out of this month's kit, and a couple of single pagers too!   

This week's Design Team's Challenge...it is a recipe challenge, and I think these types of challenges are so fun. The recipe we are following this week is: 

1 sheet of cardstock
2 alphas
3 photos
4 patterned papers
5 embellishments

Well, I kept finding things that I needed to add to my layout in this month's kit, so some of these things I used "at least" that many.  For example, I used more than one piece of cardstock.  

Here is the layout I created...


1 sheet of cardstock---check!  Well, actually 3 sheets.  Both the maroon and the yellow cardstock came from this month's kit, the cream cardstock was a scrap from a past kit that I punched with a border punch.

2 alphas---check!  The word "just" is from a set of Thickers from my stash, the word "us" came from the Pretty Little Studio Mini Alphas in this month's kit.

3 photos---check!  These photos were some maternity photos from last November, just 4 weeks before the baby was born.  I knew this would be my last pregnancy, so these pictures are really special to me.

4 patterned papers---check!  I just love the hounds tooth and wood chevron papers in this month's kit.  I added another woodgrain branding strip from the "All Fall" kit and a scrap of brown patterned paper from October's kit.

5 embellishments---check!  And then some... I started with a few rub ons, a wooden chip, a couple of brads, some enamel dots, a label sticker, a printed chipboard sticker, and finally a punched heart.

Here are a few close ups of my layout.



Thank you for stopping by today!  I can't wait to break into my December "Oh What Fun" Classic Kit.  Stop by all week to see the rest of our design team's recipe challenges.  Have a great week!!!




No comments: