Wednesday, November 16, 2016

All Fall: Pumpkin Patch Pocket Page

Good morning, creative friends! Jana Eubank here. Tonight it is supposed to snow in my town and that makes me a bit sad ... I'm not ready to give up the beautiful Autumn days just yet! Good think I can relish in them with my Noel Mignon All Fall Daily Diary Kit and All Fall Classic Kit.

I combine these kits together, along with a few elements from last month's Falloween Daily Diary kit, on the blog today to create a 3-page pocket page spread about my family's visit to the pumpkin patch last year.

GRATEFUL


I love it when Noel adds Simple Stories to the kits ... it is one of my most favorite paper companies! I especially love the colors, patterns, icons, and typography in this year's fall line that they did.


I used this blue bordered card to create my title card for this pocket page spread ... adding in a couple of die cuts. I also accented it with a few dimensional embellishments, the buttons from the Classic Kit and the enamel dots.


I can't get enough of these tiny phrase stickers in the kits! I used the woodgrain Pebbles phrase stickers in combination with the Simple Stories phrase stickers from last month's Daily Diary kit to accent several of my photos.


Our challenge this week was to use the word "family" somewhere on our project. I used the Echo Park oval die cut on the top right photo, clustering it with a Simple Stories die cut flower grouping and more phrase stickers.


These orange patterned buttons included in the Classic Kit this month are too cute! I think I used one on almost every card in this spread!
 

A few stickers accent these photos and then the bottom journaling card gets a bit of dimension with another orange button, combined with a wood button from last month's kit.


I used all of the fun Simple Stories products on this third page in the spread, as well.


The enamel dots and buttons add the perfect amount of dimension to each card or photo.


The plaid washi tape from last month's kit mixes in flawlessly with these products again. I added a narrow length of it to the bottom of two of my photos for additional color, trimming off the excess hanging over the edges.


I created the large journaling card myself, adhering a trimmed white notebook card from my stash on top of the patterned side of one of the Simple Stories 4x6 cards in the All Fall Daily Diary kit. A few Simple Stories stickers (from the Falloween Daily Diary Kit), die cuts, and a button dress it up for the season.

I love how this page came together! Have you documented some of your fall memories yet? 

See you next time!