Thursday, November 10, 2016

Documenting Week 43 with All Fall Daily Diary Kit

Happy Thursday! Danielle here today and I have a new process video to share with you of my Week 43 of Project Life using the new Noel Mignon All Fall Daily Diary Kit.


This weeks Design Teams Challenge is "Pumpkin Patch - Include patches of paper on your background and include stitching"


For this challenge I "patched together" 2 3x4 photos and stitched them together.


and I also pieced some 2x2 cards together with a 4x4 photo, that I stitched together to create a 4x6 card.


Here are some close ups...


I used the gorgeous ribbon included this month, ruffled it along the edge of my page, then stitched it on.


I added lots of stitching this week


I used the Heidi Swapp "Remember" Stamp that was part of the stamp set included this month. I stamped it with Jet Black Staz On, and then use my Faber-Castell Watercolour Pencils in 451 & 467 to add some colour, then I used my water brush to blend the colours together.

How are you coming along with this years Project Life?

No comments: