Thursday, November 17, 2016

Documenting Week 44 with a Process Video

Hi everyone! Danielle here today, to share with you my Week 44 Project Life spread, using the  All Fall Daily Diary Kit! I have a process video of how I created it!


and here are some photos of my spread



I always like to include some artwork of the boys! The orange ribbon is one that I had lying around in my stash. 


This weeks Design Teams Challenge is to use the word "Family" somewhere on your project. I used the "Family" stickers from the Echo Park Fall Air Sticker Sheet that was included in this months kit. I placed it on the 3x4 photo of my boys.


I also used some of the brown ribbon that was included in this months kit, and ruffled and stitched it to the top of my date card.


and here are some close ups





Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Laura Creates said...

Love all of your special touches and your extra insert pages!