Friday, December 9, 2016

Field Trip

Hey guys, Michelle here! I have a new page using the Oh What Fun Daily Diary Kit. Originally I had another page I was going to share today. But since I hadn't finished it yet and was inspired to create a page about my youngest daughter's field trip yesterday, I decided to go with that instead. Sometimes you just have to go where the inspiration leads you!
As I was creating this pocket page I discovered that one of my favorite items in this kit was the Simple Stories stickers with all of the holiday phrases. They were the perfect accent to my pages - like the one that says "I believe" which I placed on the photo of my daughter and her friends looking down at Santa while we were at the mall. So precious :)
I also changed a few of my photos to black and white. There were just too many colors going on in my photos and it wasn't pleasing to the eye. So I left a couple in color that had similar colors and changed the others and it worked out much better.
By the way, if you like creating a December Daily album this kit would be perfect for documenting all of your December memories. I believe there's only 3 left!!