Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Oh, What Fun: Holiday Party

Hello! Jana Eubank here with my take on this week's "Wrap It Up" design team challenge.

Can you spot where I added the ribbon and washi tape to this page created with the December Oh What Fun Kits?

HOLIDAY PARTY

The ribbon is easy ... it's tied around the photo.


The washi tape is the border along the top of the plaid center strip of paper.

I was having so much fun adding fussy-cut flowers to this page, that I decided to make my journaling a hidden element on my page. I cut two tabbed cards from cream cardstock using my Silhouette Cameo 3 machine, added journaling to one of them with my typewriter, and then tucked them behind the layers on my page. 

A couple of Echo Park stickers dress up the tabs.


I used the red dots from the Red Glitter Thickers to accent the center of my fussy-cut flowers for added dimension. 


The title words get layered right on top of the photos.


And here is a closer look at that gorgeous, green, shimmery ribbon tied around the photo.


Don't forget to take photos of your holiday celebrations this year!

See you again soon!



No comments: