Saturday, December 3, 2016

Ready*Aim*Soot | All Fall Classic Kit

Hey there!

Laura here sharing a layout today!   This week the DT members are creating projects using a recipe - 1 sheet of cardstock, 2 alphas, 3 photos, 4 patterned papers, and 5 embellishments.  As is typical for me, I over achieved a little on the embellishments!


I went with a pretty simple layout for my three photos, keeping them central to my page and linear, then adding layers behind them.


I had fun playing with embellishments and forgot to stop at 5!


I had cut a tag from patterned paper to incorporate that 4th pattern.  I love the way it looks layered in behind my photos.


I struggled coming up with a clever title for this layout and settled on this "to the point" title.


A small cluster at the bottom finishes off my layout.

I have another process video today, you can watch the video for this layout below or here on my You-Tube channel!


Supply List: (from the kit)  Simple Stories 'warm and cozy', Pebbles 'autumn day', Jen Hadfield 'sprigs' and Carta Bella 'family gathering' patterned papers; American Crafts Cardstock; Pretty Little Studios "Oakley Avenue" patterned vellum paper, acrylic shape, vellum tape, flair, stickers and alphas; Queen and Co. buttons; Jen Hadfield rub-ons; Simple Stories die cuts and chipboard; Echo Park chipboard; Maya Road wood buttons; Tim Holtz Distress marker. (from my stash) Mr. Huey's brown mist; Hemptique twine.

Thank you so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OHHH wow, wonderful layout topped with lots of fun details!