Monday, February 13, 2017

{Valentine's Day 2016} with the "Happy Together" Classic Kit

Hello friends!!!  Meridy here today with a double page layout using the beautiful "Happy Together" Classic Kit.


I was excited to use some of the "love"-ly papers in this month's kit!  It's a good thing I took a picture of each of my kids last Valentine's Day with their class Valentines and the baby on his 1st Valentine's Day in his car seat---hey, at least it's red!  

The quote on the Simple Stories paper was perfect for me to use!!!



I made one embellishment cluster on each side of the layout.  I used a combination of fussy cut hearts, a tag, the amazing fringed paper heart, the branding strip, and wood veneer words from the kit.  I painted the wood veneer words white so they would coordinate better with the layout.    


For this embellishment cluster I used a few of the die cuts, some of the cut apart words, the pink alphabet (number) stickers, and again some of the wood veneer words-painted white.  I finished off the layout with a journaling card from my stash.



Thank you for stopping by today!  I would love to see your creations with the "Happy Together" Classic Kit over on the Noel Mignon Members Facebook page or on Instagram #noelmignon.  Have a great day!!!

No comments: