Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Happy Together with the Delightful Classic Kit

Hello everyone!  Nicole here today to share a layout using the Delightful Classic Kit.  I just love the bright spring colors Noel choice for this months kits.  I chose to highlight a friendship that my youngest has had since almost the day he was born.  A family friend that is three years older than him and his best friend.


I started with the outside frame and cut strips of pattern paper and cut it the corners to fit into place.  Once they were all glued down I used some of the liquid pearls at the corners to mimic nails.  


Once the liquid pearls were dry I played with the placement of my photos.  Highlighting the main photo with colored mats and the title placement.  



I then placed embellishments among the pictures:  washi tape, chipboard, puffy sticker, buttons. As a finishing touch I placed more of the liquid pearls along the top of the focal photo and photo.  

 There are so many fun embellishments in the kit this month.  I'm excited to play more in the weeks to come.  Have you had time to scrap?  Be sure to share with all of us on the Noel Mignon Facebook Group.  Happy Scrapping!



No comments: