Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Hold still

Happy March 1st friends!! Michelle here with my last layout from the Happy Together Classic Kit before I start playing with the new Delightful kits! By the way, my kit came yesterday and it is absolutely fabulous!! I've already started printing photos for it.
For my layout today I went back a few years to a photo I found of my youngest giving one of our pups a much needed brushing. All of my pups are pretty tolerant of being groomed by the kids since they've all grown up together for the most part. But Copper, my golden, is especially tolerant...he's quite the attention hog :)
The floral patterned paper is very gorgeous but a bit busy so I added some of the pink/white chevron paper on top to help break it up so that my photos weren't lost in the papers. I also took some leftover strips of paper to add some layers on page. Those chipboard alphas and accents are probably my favorites from the kit for sure!

And if you didn't get a chance to pick up this kit, it is unfortunately sold out but there's still 2 - TWO - of the Happy Together Daily Diary kits left that you could pair with a pack of the Happy Together papers!

No comments: