Thursday, June 8, 2017

flamingo love

Good morning!

How is your week going so far?

Are you loving the new Dive In kit projects?

My project this week focuses on the cute little pink birdie in the kits this month.

That's right- the flamingo!

The timing of this kit couldn't be better since I had taken my kids to the zoo the week before the kit's arrival and had some fun flamingo pictures to use.


It's a pretty basic layout with lots of PINK!

I used three different shades of Heidi Swapp mist on the white cardstock background and then added a sheet of 6x6 paper to the background. The pink and white polka dotted paper is packaging from one of the cute embellishments in the kit. 


I am getting lots of mileage out of the white vinyl Thickers from last month's kit, only this time I used a pink marker on them to go with my pink flamingo theme. 


I added two of the cute flamingo icons and used a blue marker on the wooden arrow tag, then added some of the cute pink alpha stickers. I used some of the cute flamingo ribbon and washi tape and finished off the page with a few little brads along the side of the journaling spot.


Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by Noel Mignon!


No comments: