Thursday, June 1, 2017

Happy June!

Hello again!

Welcome to June and to another new kit.

My project today features the brand new Dive In Daily Diary kit. There are 4 left of this and the Classic kit so head on over to the Noel Mignon store to get yours today.


I used a couple of 4x6 cards and a strip of patterned paper to set up the background of my page. From there I added the strips of tape. The gold is from my personal supply because I have this thing for gold lately. ♥


I wanted a big title to go with my layout so I pulled the white alphas from last month's kit and used a blue marker to change the color. 


I love the cute pineapples, flamingoes and other tropical and summery icons. I cut this larger pineapple from one of the 2x3 cards. The "so happy together" is from the Echo Park layered sticker sheet with a heart sticker added and I also used a little piece of flair and a cardstock flower with a brad added to the center. 


I finished off the page with some handwritten journaling and some of the cute pink alpha stickers. 

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: