Tuesday, June 20, 2017

So Much Fun with the Dive In Daily Diary Kit

Hi all!  Nicole here on the blog today to share a layout I put together using the Dive In Daily Diary kit and the Dive In Paper Pack.  As I was trying to find more of our photos from last summer I remembered photos that my sister took with her cell phone while we were at our local aquatic center.  The photos aren't great in quality, but it was a fun day I wanted to remember.
I printed the photos small so they wouldn't be grainy and used elements from the daily diary kit to frame them.


I then decided to cut down the teal pattern paper and mount it on the color blocked pattern paper from the paper pack.  I cut down a few pattern papers and tucked them behind the main photo block and added the letter stickers.  


I fussy cut a few flowers from pattern paper from My Mind's Eye Palm Beach pattern paper.  I placed these on the bottom right corner, one next to the letter stickers, and then placed another piece on the very top of my layout to tie it all together.  


As a few finishing embellishments I added the brads as well as the sticker on the bottom of my title.  I cut the "So happy together"  in half and added "together" to the bottom of my title block. 
Just a reminder to make the products work for you even if that means cutting stickers apart.

I just love the colors in this kit!  They are so easy to pair with all of the bright summer pictures.  Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Happy Scrapping!















No comments: