Monday, July 24, 2017

{Daddy's Girl & A Tilt-a-Whirl} with the "High Five" Daily Diary Kit

Hello friends!  It's Meridy here today and I'm working with the "High Five" Daily Diary kit and the Paper Add On.  There are still a few of these beautiful kits in the store!!!  This kit is PERFECT for summer days and the beach, but Noel Mignon kits are so versatile that this week the design team is going to be using our kits to scrapbook pages that aren't necessarily summer themed.  The layout I'm doing today is about my husband and my daughter taking a ride on a Tilt-A-Whirl.


The colors in the kit matched the photos of the tilt-a-whirl just perfectly. I really adore the Thickers that came in the Daily Diary Kit this month...their ombre color is just dreamy! So I had to use them for an EXTRA long title on this layout.


I added a small embellishment cluster near the two areas where I placed my title. 


I added a few mist splatters across the page to add just a little more color to the white background paper.  Once I finished my journaling, that wrapped up the layout.  Thank you for stopping by the blog today!  Check back all week to see what other types of "out of the box" layouts the design team creates with this month's kit!






1 comment:

Kelly H said...

I love this layout! I love everything about it. I love the colors, I love the clip and embellishments you used and I love that picture on the top right. Great layout!