Monday, July 3, 2017

{Down by the Ocean, Down by the Sea} with the "High Five" Kits

Hello friends!  I am here today to share a double page layout that I created with the "High Five" Daily Diary Kit and the "High Five" paper pack.  This happens to be one of my favorite layouts I have ever created.  I love the photos I used, and this kit with the pastels and purples just coordinated so well with the photos!


I started off this layout with 1 8x10 collage and 1 5x7 print. 


The left hand side of my layout came together pretty quickly, when using an 8x10, I like to overlap the photo with embellishments, frames, and labels.  I find that pop dots add a little interest and dimension to the page without making it look too busy.


A small embellishment cluster on the upper right hand side balances out the title at the bottom of this side of the layout.


The ombre "water" paper was the first thing I knew I wanted to use with these photos.  I really wanted this paper to shine, because I love it so much, so I tried to keep my photo and embellishments contained to one corner of the paper.


I did pull the small alphabet stickers and the epoxy stickers from the June Noel Mignon kit, I also pulled the little wooden anchor and a pink paperclip from my stash.  All of the other bits and pieces on this layout came from the "High Five" Daily Diary Kit. 


The title placement on this page is one of my favorite parts.  I started by piling up cut aparts and embellishments into a cluster, then nestled my title in below the cluster.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I would love to see what you have been creating with your Noel Mignon kits on our Members Facebook Group or on Instagram #NoelMignon.