Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Splash!

Hey everyone! We're playing with color schemes this week and after seeing Nicole's monochromatic blue layout I decided to do the same thing myself! I had pool photos that I wanted to use so I thought they'd go perfect!
I started with the Pebbles 'Sunshiny Days' paper with those wonderful blue waves from the High Five Classic Kit and then set to decorating with elements from the High Five Daily Diary Kit. I love how well the classic and daily diary kits go together and I can grab things from both kits. Another option is to add the extra paper pack from the classic kit when ordering the daily diary kit which is what I did this month.
Be careful with that wave accent...I handled it a bit too much and accidentally ripped it. Nothing a little adhesive won't fix!! You also might notice I actually used the packaging from the Pretty Little Studio bingo cards behind one of my photos. I just loved all the typewriter wording on it!

I deviated from the blue color scheme just a bit and added those iridescent sequins from the kit which added just the right amount of texture to my page!

No comments: