Monday, August 14, 2017

{Hello, My Love} layout with "Weekend in Paris" Classic Kit

Hello all!  It's Meridy here with a layout I made using the "Weekend in Paris" Classic Kit.  I went for a bit of a monochromatic black and white look with a little touch of aqua.  I thought that the black and white picture of my son from last year would go perfectly with this color combo.


I layered a piece of black cardstock with the "b" side of one of the Maggie Holmes papers from this month's kit and topped that with the heart print paper to create the base of my layout.  Once I had that set up everything else layered together pretty quickly.

I knew right away that I wanted to use the "hello" wood veneer and paint it white to match the layout.   As I was going through the rest of the embellishments from the kit I found the word "LOVE" on the puffy sticker sheet.  I thought that the "hello" and "love" were perfect for a title, and I decided to add the word "my" with the mini alpha stickers for the final title of "hello my love".  


I added the cute clip with hearts on it right above my title, a sprinkling of dark grey enamel dots and the self adhesive gold sequins,  2 banner die cuts, a bit of the gold washi tape, the date, and a couple of label stickers to finish off my layout.


Thank you for stopping by today!  I would love to see what you have created lately with your Noel Mignon kits on Instagram #NoelMignon.  Have a great week!!!




No comments: