Friday, September 8, 2017

Love Our Library: Study Guide Daily Diary Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with a book-ish layout about our local library.  I'm very vocal about how much I love our library and libraries in general.  I'm even going to graduate school to become a librarian.  Seeing all of the book themed supplies in this month's Daily Diary kit, I knew I'd be scrapping about it.


That Fancy Pants star patterned paper...it's beautiful!  I loved being able to highlight it by keeping all of the layers centered so it can shine.  I used two strips from the awesome book themed papers by Jillibean soup that have both a shelf of books and library cards.  Those were my favorite!


Up in the left-hand corner, I cut out a banner from a Pink Paislee cutapart sheet and added a little scrap of books from the strip I used down below.  


I used a couple of the banner stickers from Echo Park to add some interest to the top of the picture.  I took off the pearl from the center of the layered flower and added a geotag sticker.  I also cut a 6x6 paper from Fancy Pants in half and used it as a layering piece.


The beautiful Thickers are just perfection!  I added some October Afternoon Mini Market from my stash to help out my title.  My journaling went onto a Project Life card.  

I hope you all enjoy libraries as much as I do.  Let's see those book themed layouts!!!!