Friday, October 6, 2017

St Bernard Farms: October Apple Crisp Classic Kit

Hi everyone!  Sarah here with my first layout using the Apple Crisp classic kit.  It's fall just the best time of year?  We took the girls to a local farm to celebrate the start of the season.

 
This kit was just so perfect for this picture.  I used a combination of the Prima paper with the beautiful pumpkins printed on it and the Echo Park pumpkin print paper.  Using the orange ribbon I created a good border between the two papers.


Using a mix of the Thickers and Jillibean Soup I created the title, which is the name of the farm.  I used a pumpkin print die cut and a large paper bow to add to the title piece.


I fussy cut some of the floral prints from a Jillibean Soup paper.  There was a sticker on the Jillibean Soup that says "I Love You a Bushel & a Peck" which was so cute!  And there are some blue elements in the pumpkin print paper.  And since they're sitting among pumpkins, I thought it was so cute!


For the cut apart element, I used a craft knife to cut around the raccoon's tail and the top of the banner so I could tuck the gingham paper under it.  The prima crystals helped to finish off the layout perfectly.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope this month's kit will help you ring in the fall season!


No comments: