Monday, November 6, 2017

{Visit to the Pumpkin Patch} Layout using the "Home Sweet Home" Classic Kit

Happy Monday, friends!  It's Meridy here and before I share my layout today, I wanted to remind everyone that sign ups for the next 6 month term of subs are closing in a couple of days.  If you want to sub to the Noel Mignon kit for January-June 2018, you can sign up right here.
Today I'm sharing a layout with the beautiful "Home Sweet Home" Classic Kit.  There are still a couple of these kits in the store.  They are perfect for documenting fall activities and traditions.  I used the "Home Sweet Home" Kit to document a trip to the pumpkin patch...


I decided to start this layout with the plaid patterned paper, I love the plaid pattern and colors in this paper, I really like that it was on the diagonal, so I had to use it right away.  After matting my photos I pulled the coordinating chipboard embellishments, brads, and rub-ons from the kit and put them to work on this page.  


I used a few scraps of lace trim that I had leftover from a previous Noel Mignon kit to add a little texture to the layout. I also decided to mat the whole layout on the orange patterned paper from this month's kit.  I thought it looked a little more "finished" matted on the orange.  I used one of the cut apart elements that reads "Happy Pumpkin Season", it was made for pictures like these!!!


Finally, I used the brown "faux-stitched" Thickers for part of my title that read "Visit", a couple of word stickers that read "to the", and a rub on that read "Pumpkin Patch" to complete the title.  I love mixing and matching fonts for my layout titles.  And this was no exception.  I layered a couple of chipboard pumpkins and sprinkled some chipboard leaves to finish off the title area.


And that wraps up my layout for today!  Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you are having fun documenting your fall with the beautiful "Home Sweet Home" Noel Mignon Kits this month!!!




No comments: