Friday, January 5, 2018

New Year, New Plans: She's Crafty Daily Diary Kit

Happy New Year everyone!  This is one of my favorite times of the year (even though I loathe the winter weather).  I just love the idea of a fresh start and an excuse to make changes.  This week, the design team is focusing on "New Beginnings" for our projects.  I decided to document my new planner and system I'm using to plan out my time for 2018.  I'm a big planner and I work best when I'm organized and my time is planned out ahead of time.


For my background paper, I used an Amy Tangerine paper (not in the kit) that has sun and clouds on it which I felt was good for a new beginnings theme.  Also, from the same paper pad is the pink striped paper which I used just to add a pop of color and to take up a bit more space on the layout.  From the kit, I layered up three of the 6x6 papers (yellow, cork and floral). 


I loved adding all the little details, such as the flair badge, the word stickers and some epoxy and little bits. 


For the title, I used the Jillibean Soup alpha stickers and added the 2018 with some Elle's Studio stickers that came in last month's kit.  The word strip stickers from Vicki Boutin are just so cute!


I used a Project Life card from the kit for my journaling.  And one of my favorite Vicki Boutin word strips is the "Do All The Things" sticker that I added right above my photo.  I love it!

Thanks so much for joining me today!  Have you documented your new beginning for this year?  If so, please be sure to share it on the Noel Mignon facebook page so we can see it!


1 comment:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so bright and beautiful! xx