Thursday, February 1, 2018

Can you believe it's February?

I don't know about you but January has felt like two months.

And yet some days felt like they went by in a blur.

Now that it's February we will be sharing projects using the new So Sweet Classic and Daily Diary kits. There are still a couple of each kit in the Noel Mignon online store.

For this week I've created a few quick cards each measuring 3 1/2" x 4 1/4".


For each card I started with the white cardstock base and layered tape, ribbon and sentiment cards on the Becky Higgins journaling cards. 


They are pretty simple and straight-forward, which is great for me with as crazy as things have been around our house lately. 

I finished off this last one with a big pink bow on the top ♥


Thank you for stopping by the Noel Mignon blog today. Please check out our Facebook page to see what we have going on and to share your scrappy projects. 

Have a great rest of your week!

No comments: