Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Fill, Pour, Repeat

Hey guys, happy Pi day :) This week I got a bit more creative with my layout. I found this pics of my daughter in the tub, doing what she always did with cups...filling them up, pouring them out, on repeat over and over and over again :)
I wanted to create movement with my page so I started with my photos. I would have preferred to have square photos but the nature of the images just didn't allow for cropping them that way so I rolled with it. Then I just started placing all of my embellishments around them, creating a circle. I adhered everything down except for the photos, added some messy circular stitching, then adhered my photos and a few more stickers. 
There are so many fun embellishments with this month's You Go Girl kits with the die-cut shaped, chipboard stickers, & puffy stickers. Not to mention those aqua alphas that are reminiscent of the old October Afternoon alphas that I used to love so much!
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love how you used the circular design. This is fantastic!