Friday, March 2, 2018

Key Spouse: You Go Girl Daily Diary Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with my first March layout using the "You Go Girl" daily diary kit.  As a military spouse, we spend a lot of time supporting each other.  We have to.  Or we would go nuts.  Because of this, the military came up with a program called the Key Spouse Program.  Basically it is designated spouses who serve as liaisons between the spouses and the base and squadrons that they are a part of.  I am a key spouse currently and we will be on a new journey soon where I won't be a part of a spouse squadron like we are now, so I won't be a key spouse again for a while.  I wanted to take this time to reflect on it because it's a big part of my life currently.


I pulled a Studio Calico paper from my stash to use as my background.  The 6x6 paper is from the kit and adds a nice pop of pink.  


I used the Thickers form the kit for my title.  A strip of washi tape really helps ground it.  I also used a phone puffy sticker which is fun because as liaisons, we use our phones a lot for making calls, messaging and updating the facebook group constantly.  I thought that was a nice touch.  The blue "Air Force Key Spouse Program" piece is from a pin that we get after we go through our training.


I really like the die cut that says "Let's Do This" but I didn't want the headphones that are on the top.  So I tucked the headphones behind the photo and kept the words and scrolls that I love.


I loved that quote on this card and it really is relevant.  As a military spouse, you have to be strong because it can be difficult at times.

I really love the way this layout turned out.  It's a great memory for and I want to remember this time in our military career.

I hope you're enjoying your March kits!  Please share your layouts in the Facebook group so we can see them!


1 comment:

Side A Font said...

Hi nicee reading your post