Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Photo Booth Props with the You Go Girl Classic Kit

Hey all!  I am back with another project this week.  I last minute had to make photo booth props for our upcoming girls night at church.  I again decided to reach for this months kit.  It has the perfect mix of girly color scheme and fun embellishments.


I put my Silhouette to work and cut out the base of all the props.  I then went through and looked through the different embellishments to decorate each one. 



The mustache and crown are cut from glitter paper from my stash.  The crown I embellished with washi tape and gemstone brads.  

The exclamation speech bubble:  topped with the chipboard words and hearts and outlined with the distressed marker.

Hat:  embellished with a prima flower and a puffy sticker.

Glasses:  pearl rhinestones

Speech bubble:  outlined the perimeter with washi tape and topped it with a chipboard sticker and rubon.

Mask:  outlined with the distress marker and embellished with chipboard stickers.

Bow tie:  Embellished the middle with chipboard stickers.  






The props I placed in a mason jar where I added ribbon from last months kit and the camera die cut to around the top.


These turned out to be a little more time consuming than I originally planned, but only because I was torn with what paper to use for each prop.  I love the way these all came together and I know they are going to make some really fun props for later this week.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Scrapping :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so super cute! What a fun idea!

Daxx Evans said...

Images are super cute! Your blog also so awesome I also want Toronto Photo Booth Rental for my self. Because I really like these photo booths they are so awesome.