Wednesday, May 23, 2018

travel pocket pages

Last week I shared a couple layouts from my vacation album and this week I'm sharing a few pocket pages that are supplementing those layouts. Traditional layouts were created using the Enjoy the Journey Classic kit and the pocket pages were created using the Enjoy the Journey Daily Diary Kit.

So here is one of the layouts I shared last week:
And here is a pocket page to go along with that layout (all pages are 9x12): 


And here is how they will look together in my album. 


Here is another layout I shared last week:


And a few pocket pages to go along with that page. A Christmas Story House was a definite favorite so we I took lots of photos ;) 


If you love the movie you must go see the house & museum!!

As I finish up my vacation album I might move things around a bit, add some more pocket pages, etc. But this is how they will look together so far:
I've found that I like to create one layout (almost like a title page) and then add pocket pages for all of my extra photos rather than creating a traditional 2 page layout. Having a variety of different pages adds visual interest to my albums!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh these are all fabulous!!!!!!!!!!

MarciaD said...

Love your ideas and layouts!